- Filmed and photographed in three months (not counting months where no photography took place).
- First project featuring a Special Collector's Edition Bratz doll.
- Most of the photography for our "Valentine Meygan" project was captured during October, during the peak of the fall foliage season.
- The locations for the photography of Sweet Heart Meygan in our "Valentine Meygan" project were considered "boring, uninteresting, but attractive," since this Bratz doll was a Special Collector's edition doll released in 2003 (when Bratz was becoming successful for MGA Entertainment) — and since we wanted to make this project appear as though it was done 19 years ago.
- Several storms blew through the area, ruining many of the fall foliage locations where photography was to have taken place.
- The music track in the video slideshow is titled "Two Hearts, One Love" by music group Pretty In Pink. This track can be found on the group's album "Wake Up," which was released in fall 1991 — hence, the "downgrading" of the photos of my Sweet Heart Meygan doll for this project. Unfortunately, the album has been out of print since January 1992 and deleted soon thereafter by Motown Records (which is part of Universal Music Group, under the name Universal Motown). It cannot be found through traditional avenues such as Apple iTunes or on eBay, and the track itself was directly from a copy of the "Wake Up" album CD that we own.
- For the monochrome photo featuring the heart bracelet on Sweet Heart Meygan, the background was a glass bowl filled with ordinary tap water.
- This project was completed on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2010.
[ Back ]